Sunday, December 14, 2008

38 Year Old Man Describes An Encounter With ET When He Was 6 Years Old…

We all know that 3-5 year olds have a remarkable imagination. However, this story submitted to our blog stuck with me because it happened at a time when your “typical alien" description was less prominent in pop sci-fi culture. The story goes like this:

I remember sitting one night on the side of my bed. I am not sure exactly what time of the night it was, only that the door leading to out side opened. There was a very dimm. gold light that shown into the door opening. I do remember that well. I was shocked when a small man with a giant head came walking in. The little man’s head had a tiny bit of hair going around it and I remember it being a red or blonde color. His face looked much like the aliens depicted in the movie Close encounters of The Third Kind. This particular little man did wear clothes that were purple in color and what reminded me of the now - “spandex” type materials. It also wore a small cape. I remember falling asleep and then morning arriving.

Mom thought I had a wonderful imagination the next morning when I told her my story
.”

Comments:
This story came from a man named “Joseph” living in Phenix City, Alabama which once again is very near Valley, Alabama. The man described no space craft of any type and we suspect that either the alien was simply observing the little boy OR the potential existed and he was abducted.

No comments:

Post a Comment