Sunday, December 14, 2008

Report: Pike County, Alabama, October 15th 2008

My daughter was driving home a friend and I rode with her because it was dark and I was afraid of deer. On the way back home, I was watching for deer while my daughter drove. I thought I saw one 30 feet from the road in a pasture near a farmhouse. I said to my daughter "There's a deer.." and then "it" got up on 2 legs and ran toward the woods like a human, except VERY fast. It had silverish dark gray hair everywhere (there were sodium lights from the farmhouse not far from the creature). It was skinny, too, and I'm guessing it was 6-7 feet tall (crouched down, it was the size of a deer). It ran away from us parallel to the road and entered the woods at the edge of the pasture. My daughter was driving and didn't see it.

source: http://gcbro.com/ (The Gulf Coast Bigfoot Research Organization™ Website)

No comments:

Post a Comment