Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Haunted Ranch - Hunt, Texas

I watched an episode of Paranormal State last night on cable. Their team visited a ranch in Hunt, Texas that is supposedly haunted by all types of other unworldly phenomena. The strangeness included large shadows that lurk near the wood lines, dead animals turning up from time to time, orbs, curious howls and the like. This area reminded me very much of the book Hunt for The Skinwalker.

I believe wholeheartedly in weird places of this nature.

4 comments:

  1. I believe very much the same as you and have some personal experiences. Someone recommended Hunt for The Skinwalker to me several months ago. I will have to get that. Enjoy your writings, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Pirate J.

    Yes. Hunt for The Skinwalker is a very good publication. Typically, you can pick it up at a Barnes And Noble or a Books-A-Million store. Another great book is Dark Side of The Dream by Mr. Tuklo Nashoba.

    Thank you for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a very specific belief about these places and phenomenon, which I've shared with Pirate J many a times. I'm curious to know what you think of these paranormal activities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finally got around to reading Skinwalker. I agree, it is an excellent book. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete