Sunday, January 11, 2009

Is There A Majic Word To Attrack The Bigfoot?

I read a post over on another message board (and I'll not mention where); of someone asking if there is a "majic word" for calling bigfoot-type creatures in closer for viewing and observation by researchers. This is a good question and it utterly amazed me how "the bible" got worked into the responses to the individual's questions. But...that is another post within itself I suppose? Remarkably, TONALITY seemed to be given in most of the answers to the post in one variation or the other.

Tone is certainly a factor IF there is a majic word! However, other factors are being grossly overlooked with this individuals question. The word frequency comes to mind when trying to draw in relic homins. Frequency in that "the more you frequent an area, the more what is there becomes accustomed to you being there!" Really and truly, nothing haves to be vocalized. What if the researcher is deaf? What then? Well, the next factor is visualization. I have always known that the bigfoot 99.9% of the time will know of you are there long before you initialize any type of communication. If they are in the area, believe you me they have already spotted you (or smelled you). Visualization also ties back into frequency.

I personally had a group of bigfoot (consisting of 4-5) that recognized the sound of my vehicle rather than the sound of my voice (quite possibly, the clan recognized the shape and color of my car by "seeing"). When it comes down to it I think the answer to this individuals question will be......"Do what works....perform trial and error!" Methods that work for other researchers MAY NOT work for researchers in other areas of the country or world.

No comments:

Post a Comment